Document Processing Clerk - Clev.
Federal Contractor seeks several full time permanent Administrative Document Processing Specialists to support major contract in Cleveland, Ohio. Working under general supervision, candidate independently perform the full range of technical-clerical duties related to opening and routing mail, and storing archival quality copies of government documents and records. Candidates may perform a variety of specialized technical-clerical electronic document conversion and imaging duties on a large volume basis. Candidate preserves, archives, and permanently retains documents and records, including information processing, data entry and validation, and file management. As the work tends to be repetitive, candidate will receive little direct supervision.
CANDIDATES MUST PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Understand and follow oral and written instructions; follow prescribed routine and quality control standards and procedures
• Operate standard office equipment, including basic computer hardware and software, typewriters, printers, copiers, microfiches, and faxes, telephones, etc.
• Read and speak at a level necessary to understand procedures, policies, guidelines and operational manuals and to communicate information clearly to others
• Learn to operate and maintain a variety of photographic and computerized output and/or electronic imaging equipment
• Learn to perform simple mechanical functions to operate, adjust, and maintain a variety of imaging equipment and personal computers
• Accurately proof scanned images and details, identifying and correcting errors
• Organize and maintain accurate files and records; keep basic production and interrelated records, reports, and logs
• Prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Mobility - Stand for long periods, walk, push/pull, and bend/squat; operate keyboards. Occasional stair climbing.
• Lifting heavy objects and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Vision - good overall vision, field of peripheral vision, and depth and color perception; read close-up work; eye/hand coordination.
• Dexterity - writing, reaching, grasping, holding and repetitive motion.
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER